Rotary Screw Compressor Maintenance and Overhauls
Screw compressor overhauls which are done right…every time
Overhauling an old, worn-out rotary screw compressor is a worthwhile and cost-effective alternative to replacing it outright with a new model.
At Industrial Refrigerated Systems Ltd., we can restore just about any make or model of compressor so that it looks and operates like new.
How we start
As with everything we do, safety is our number one priority.
We follow all standard safety procedures at every step of the rotary screw compressor maintenance process:
- Ensure all disconnects and lockouts are engaged properly
- Make certain any trapped compressed air is safely vented
- Consult the parts and service manual at all times for guidance and best practices
From there, we can determine the feasibility of the project.
In many instances, we’re able to overhaul your rotary screw compressor.
However, if we believe that a replacement is a more logical option than an overhaul, we’ll tell you.
We aim to complete any rotary screw compressor maintenance or overhaul project as quickly as possible:
Removal and Shipping
- Our experienced contractors will remove the screw compressor from its base
- You ship the removed unit to us so we can overhaul it
- We’ll ensure your rotary screw compressor is overhauled as quickly as possible, and on the quoted price
Return and Installation
- Once overhaul is complete, IRSI can install and commission your unit
What we’ll do for you
Every rotary screw compressor is different.
We have a standard inspection and replacement program which covers all the fundamental elements of overhauling your unit:
- Housing, rotors, suction non-return valves
- Cleaning suction filters
- Functional testing of position transmitters
- Functional testing of oil flow switches
- Pressure and temperature sensors
- Capacity and Vi solenoid valves and coils
- Discharge ports and suction ports
- Capacity and volume regulating slides
- Axial bearing elements
- Radial bearing elements
- Capacity slide valve springs, pistons, cylinders
- Seals and shaft seals
- Securing bolts
- Oil filter cartridges
All makes and models
Regardless of which make or model you’re using, our team of trained experts will be able to return it to a like-new condition:
- Dunham- Bush
- FES (GEA)
- Ro Flow
- Allis Chalmers
Looking for a replacement compressor instead?
Save money by purchasing a used screw compressor instead of a brand new unit.
We can help you locate the best used rotary screw compressor for your business.
Then we can test it and install it at a fraction of the cost vs. buying new.
Industrial Refrigerated Systems Ltd. is committed to delivering reliable rotary screw compressor maintenance when you need it.
The first step is to contact us today.
A representative will get back to you shortly to personally discuss your needs.